I've been using the MoinMoin Wiki from Debian Testing for some time and this morning I found it was upgraded from 1.5.8 to 1.6.2, and unsurprisingly, my Wiki installation stopped working, very obviously some data migration may be necessary.
After wasted some time, I found a good article: Thomas Waldmann's AnotherWayToMigrateFrom1.5To1.6. I couldn't find a good official migration guide like this, which told you that you must run cache cleaning and data migration.
Hope this is useful to other MoinMoin users.
My words on free/open source software
- HOWTO: vsftpd's Virtual User Use Local Privileges
- FTP Ascii Mode in KDE (kioslave)
- Steps to Upgrade MoinMoin Wiki from 1.5.* to 1.6.*...
- Use pdftk to Update PDF File's Meta Data
- Error of Running VMware Server 1.0.5 on Debian 4.0...
- RPM Spec: conditional build based on host distro
- Tweak GNOME Auto Mount Options
- Ignoring .svn directories with grep
- Wikipedia Unblocked (temp) in China
- ▼ April (9)