Now I can access Wikipedia in China without using a proxy, not all contents, only a large part. This is a big step forward.
As well as blogspot.com, wow!
May His Holiness let this last.
My words on free/open source software
- HOWTO: vsftpd's Virtual User Use Local Privileges
- FTP Ascii Mode in KDE (kioslave)
- Steps to Upgrade MoinMoin Wiki from 1.5.* to 1.6.*...
- Use pdftk to Update PDF File's Meta Data
- Error of Running VMware Server 1.0.5 on Debian 4.0...
- RPM Spec: conditional build based on host distro
- Tweak GNOME Auto Mount Options
- Ignoring .svn directories with grep
- Wikipedia Unblocked (temp) in China
- ▼ April (9)